• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Reserve feats discussion

LBrownIII

Validated User
http://forum.rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=51 Goes straight to discussion on this column.

I liked your recent article on expanding reserve feats.
I'm glad you liked it. My next column is going to be "100+ Article Ideas." I already have over 100, but I'm taking a couple of weeks to see how many more I can add since I got it done ahead of deadline. As with all such lists, many are mundane, some are interesting, and (I hope) some might inspire you to write a similar article.

I have no intention of submitting the reserve feats to Dragon at this moment, but I haven't ruled it out entirely.

I did recently submit my first query to Dragon in a long time. It offered one very strong fluff piece and two crunch pieces of lesser utility (but still good articles).

LBrownIII

Validated User
All ideas are free. Publishers pay for your skill in developing those ideas on paper (or electronic bits). Hmm. More thoughts for the article.

I discovered that I had already started a reserve feats column, but I didn't like the way it was going. Apparently, I just threw out a couple of ideas that were less well developed than the material in this month's article. At that stage, I hadn't yet identified the consistent traits of the reserve feats, so mine had a different format and focus.

Top Bottom