• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Resistance Season 2 trailer

TrojanRat

Agent of S.N.A.R.K.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So it would seem. Sounds like it’s going to cover the time between Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker.
It makes me feel like a big change is coming. Like “we can’t have a show about the resistance if we don’t need the resistance after December”. But that’s just me.

Jerry Rigg

Validated User
I feel like they’ve kind of painted themselves into a weird corner where if the First Order is defeated at the end of Ep IX then you don’t need either faction anymore but if they aren’t defeated then it may not feel complete.

Dave999

Validated User
I feel like they’ve kind of painted themselves into a weird corner where if the First Order is defeated at the end of Ep IX then you don’t need either faction anymore but if they aren’t defeated then it may not feel complete.
This seems to be why the show is cancelled. Not because of poor ratings or cost but the fact that the storyline will be resolved in Episode 9.

Jerry Rigg

Validated User
True, they say they planned this back in 2017, just seems strange to only do two seasons for a show when they could just change the focus like Agents of Shield.

Dave999

Validated User
True, they say they planned this back in 2017, just seems strange to only do two seasons for a show when they could just change the focus like Agents of Shield.
My suspicion is that Star Wars has had some Game of Thrones-levels of fighting over its future behind the scenes. There's been several decade-long visions that have been planned then scrapped.

Top Bottom