• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Return of He-Man

Quasar

Feeling kinda smurfy
Validated User
So Netflix is producing a new He-Man animated series that sadly follows on directly from the 80’s show. Would have much preferred it to follow on from the 90s show I think. And I guess it rules out them bringing Eternia and all that into the current SheRa via a spinoff or anything.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
I'm curious about it.

While I enjoyed the 90s show, I can understand them building off the 80s show because of nostalgia and just more people knowing about it.

(un)reason

Making the Legend
Validated User
But will it follow on from the 1989 series where he went into the future, which was also in continuity with the original series, or do a Superman Returns and only be in continuity with the first series and not the sequel?

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Kevin Smith is the big name I've seen. I've also seen that Marc Bernardin is also involved.

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Kevin Smith is the big name I've seen. I've also seen that Marc Bernardin is also involved.
Hrm. Kevin Smith makes me wary. As for Marc, I can only see a couple of videos for him online and I'll check them out on my lunch break.

Top Bottom