• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Review links broken?

Blackberry

A berry or a bunny?
There are two new reviews for D&D 4th edition, and the links don't seem to work.

When I click on them, I get these 404 errors:

The requested URL /reviews/archive/13/13980.phtml was not found on this server.

The requested URL /reviews/archive/13/13986.phtml was not found on this server.

C.W.Richeson

RPG Reviewer
RPGnet Member
I emailed Allan about it and I'm sure it'll be taken care of soon.

Though it is, ya know, a Friday night ;)

blizack

ghostmode
Validated User
The links to the reviews posted on Friday (both for D&D 4e) seem to be broken. How can I access them?

JonA

Semi-retired Mod
RPGnet Member
Merged with the identical thread less than 24 hours old. Please people. Check to see if the issue hasn't already been raised before firing off a knee jerk thread. Cheers..

As it is the weekend and the mods and admins aren't the tech people (Shannon generally is) and don't have access to the actual workings behind the forum - at least not as far as managing the reviews section - I'd ask you to be patient. This will probably not be resolved until at least Monday.

Allan Sugarbaker

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I notified Shannon of a "misfire" on the review posting software, early Friday. The reviews were there, then they weren't.

It looks like Shannon got the links to appear (they wouldn't at first), but they still need repairs. I've emailed him again, and once he's back at his machine, I'm sure he'll take a look.

Thanks for the reports, everyone.

blizack

ghostmode
Validated User
Merged with the identical thread less than 24 hours old. Please people. Check to see if the issue hasn't already been raised before firing off a knee jerk thread. Cheers..
My apologies. I guess I get a bit crosseyed after scanning past all those stickies in this forum. :D

Glad to hear the problem is being taken care of. Thanks!

Top Bottom