• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Review submitted, but never published

Allan Sugarbaker

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So is it still the holiday season? :confused:
No, today has been jury duty. Sorry for the delays - it has been a busy season, and I'm still playing catch-up.

Hi Brannon,

I show no record of Review #15046 - Untold: The Game, except in your email. I found a rejected review of Untold (#15004) that was inadequate for RPGnet's publishing requirements, but did not find the other review you mention. As this illustrates, sometimes the problem is the reviewer tells the company about his review submission, but not about its subsequent rejection.

However, having looked at the review you included with your email, this review would not have been rejected. Either it was deleted by mistake, or a glitch kept it from being added to the system properly. If your reviewer could resubmit the review, I can have it posted on the site soon.

Please let me know how this sounds. Thanks.

Nina

The former
RPGnet Member
2 days and no response... :( :( :(
This might -- just might, mind you -- have had something to do with the fact that I gave you the wrong email address. Allan's too kind to mention it, but he's at rpg.net, not the other address I (inexplicably!) gave you. I have only my sincere apology to offer and my currently exceedingly hectic life to blame. Sorry about that.

Ashy

Retired User
No, today has been jury duty. Sorry for the delays - it has been a busy season, and I'm still playing catch-up.

Hi Brannon,

I show no record of Review #15046 - Untold: The Game, except in your email. I found a rejected review of Untold (#15004) that was inadequate for RPGnet's publishing requirements, but did not find the other review you mention. As this illustrates, sometimes the problem is the reviewer tells the company about his review submission, but not about its subsequent rejection.

However, having looked at the review you included with your email, this review would not have been rejected. Either it was deleted by mistake, or a glitch kept it from being added to the system properly. If your reviewer could resubmit the review, I can have it posted on the site soon.

Please let me know how this sounds. Thanks.
Heya Allan,

Sorry to hear about the hectic schedule, but thanks so much for replying! I will have the reviewer re-submit the review ASAP. Not sure what happened with the other review. Thanks so much! :D

Ashy

Retired User
This might -- just might, mind you -- have had something to do with the fact that I gave you the wrong email address. Allan's too kind to mention it, but he's at rpg.net, not the other address I (inexplicably!) gave you. I have only my sincere apology to offer and my currently exceedingly hectic life to blame. Sorry about that.
Erp! Sorry for the confusion, Nina!

Shadow13

Retired User
Allan,

I've resubmitted the review. I never received a rejection email either. Please let me know if it rejects it this time.

Allan Sugarbaker

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Allan,

I've resubmitted the review. I never received a rejection email either. Please let me know if it rejects it this time.
You would only receive a rejection email from the system if someone (most likely me) looked at the review, and rejected it. I wouldn't have rejected this review, and don't remember reading it until Brannon resent it in an email. My guess is that it never got through the first time.

I'll schedule the review for this Friday. Again, sorry for the delays and confusion.

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm sorry you had a delay Brannon, sounds like the process went badly off the rails somewhere.

On the other hand, in one small silver lining, this thread has generated publicity in its own right, and I for one will be reading the review when it appears, if someone would be so kind as to provide a handy link.

Ashy

Retired User
I'm sorry you had a delay Brannon, sounds like the process went badly off the rails somewhere.

On the other hand, in one small silver lining, this thread has generated publicity in its own right, and I for one will be reading the review when it appears, if someone would be so kind as to provide a handy link.
Wow! Thanks so much for your kind words and interest, Motorskills! I certainly will! There are also a couple of really solid threads about Untold here: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=546617 and here: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=553964

Enjoy til the review posts! :D

Top Bottom