roanoke, va - almost any rpg - player - wants to join

• Thread starter redredderreddest
  • Start date
R

redredderreddest

i've lived in roanoke a year and i still can't seem to find a gaming group. i'm looking for any white wolf game, call of cthulhu, paranoia, GURPS, buffy (i could probably get my husband in on that as well), but i'm definitely willing to try out new things.

as far as the group aspect goes, it's very important to me to find a female-friendly group.

PhishStyx

is Nefarious & Devious
Hi, I'm about an hour east of you.

I have a small group, well tiny. There are just 4 of us. Primarily, two of us have shared GM'ing duties, but if you are interested in doing that, feel free to do so.

Unfortunately, I don't really play White Wolf, sorry. We used to, but our GM for that departed.

We are currently in a WitchCraft game (same system as Buffy) as well as a few other less involved games (mostly of the super-heroic sort).

I tend to go for a pretty dark game, but the other members are a bit more heroically inclined than me.

Send me an email if you're interested in joining us: Rob

I'd love to work some scheduling out to get you (and your husband) into our game.

I have to admit that I really wish Virginia had a larger game community.

PhishStyx

is Nefarious & Devious
Kakkaraun said:
This isn't on topic, but do you get a lot of Croaton colony-based games down there?
By the way, I have thought a time or 2 about writing a Croatan connected game.

But the truth is that that island is off North Carolina, & Roanoke, VA is in the western part of the state.

fat buddha

Retired User
Hey, I'm right nearby you. The only system you mentioned that I play is GURPS. My current gaming group, for which I am a player, meets pretty rarely, so I'm looking for more games. I'm willing to GM, but don't have any players currently lined up. I'd like to run GURPS Vampire, creatures of the night, or maybe time travel. Email me if you're interested.

edit: reclemen@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom