• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet Footie Thread II (includes BPL, Euro and World Cup Fantasy Leagues)

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
One of my ex-colleagues, still a good friend, is a Cameroon-American(?), and a huge soccer fan. I'm waiting for his verdict on their game with England. I just caught up with it today.

I was spoiled on the score, and knew there was some drama....but hoo-boy, nothing prepared me for that. Recommended viewing indeed.

Gideon

Validated User
One of my ex-colleagues, still a good friend, is a Cameroon-American(?), and a huge soccer fan. I'm waiting for his verdict on their game with England. I just caught up with it today.

I was spoiled on the score, and knew there was some drama....but hoo-boy, nothing prepared me for that. Recommended viewing indeed.
If you want mad drama (and you haven't seen it yet) go back and watch Scotland Argentina.

Theron

The Best Legionnaire
Validated User
Looks like the new fantasy pre-season is live and the RPGnet league is up.

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
A £40 million bid for Zaha?

Classic Arsenal shithousery.

Palace forums not impressed for some reason.

What gets me is that Zaha wants to play Champions League football. No issue with that, understandable. Just one slight problem.....

Top Bottom