• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Last thread:
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?731193-RPG-net-Fighter-s-Group-VI-Tekken-did-it-first

I'll put in the rest later. We almost got to 5,000 too :)

Anyhow:
Welcome to the seventh RPGnet Fighter's thread! If you're a fan of fighting games, welcome! All skill levels and levels of participation welcome! Just follow Wheaton's rule ("Don't be a dick.") and we should be fine! No being an elitist snob, nor calling people elitist snobs! Theory, play, meetups, whatever are all great subjects, too. All platforms welcome - console and PC. Even mobile now! Its awesome!

Last edited:

Azaael

Have you the strength?
Validated User
Re: RPGnet's Fighter's Group VII: Tekken Did It Again!

The next one will be 'Tekken Keeps Doing It Before Anyone Else.' :D

Keeping an eye on Gamescom to see what else new is coming up.

Rumor has it two more Smash characters might be Skull Kid and Geno. The first sounds strange but I can totally buy Geno getting in.

Sark

Validated User

The next one will be 'Tekken Keeps Doing It Before Anyone Else.' :D

Keeping an eye on Gamescom to see what else new is coming up.

Rumor has it two more Smash characters might be Skull Kid and Geno. The first sounds strange but I can totally buy Geno getting in.
The second is almost stranger from a business perspective. They might get the permission but historically getting Square-Enix to let them do anything with the SMRPG license has been a mountain of work.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User

Well, Azzy, maybe it could be "RPGnet Fight'er Group VIII: Alpha 2"? I dunno. Its gonna be obtuse. Or "8 hit combo!"

Ultimate Chicken

Social Justice Chicken
Validated User

Subscribed. Also, we haven't used Rainbow Edition in any title, yet.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User

Aw. Namco's gating fighters. I mean, I wasn't super interested in SC, but it's still disappointing.

Although in cheerful(ish) news, the DOA reveals of Hitomi and Lei Fang do encourage one with their whole 'we're turning down the sexy so we can be at EVO' initiative. There's even a giant squid, so awesome.

Last edited:

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User

Welcome to the seventh RPGnet Fighter's thread!
8th, I think, since you did a 3 super turbo joke with the 4th instead of a Virtua Fighter joke.

I'm annoyed by the Tira day-one DLC, but was planning on getting the game and pass anyway, so I'm not sure what to think.

acksed

Validated User

OK, so. I bought my nephew Tekken 7 and he's warming to it, but he's not convinced. I last played Tekken 3, so jumping to 7 is exposing my ignorance of the new mechanics. What was introduced, who was buffed, who was nerfed and is Ling Xiayong still best girl?

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User

OK, so. I bought my nephew Tekken 7 and he's warming to it, but he's not convinced. I last played Tekken 3, so jumping to 7 is exposing my ignorance of the new mechanics. What was introduced, who was buffed, who was nerfed and is Ling Xiayong still best girl?
Oh, my. Azaael to the courtesy desk.

Justice and Rule

I'm the crazy one.
Validated User

Ah, title should have been "Shut Your Mouth and Eat Delicious Pizza". Darn it.

Top Bottom