RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
SamSho's gameplay looks very much like 1 or 2 to me so far. Which I don't mind one bit, but I'm not sure given there was 3 through 5 in more recent history, plus characters from there. Was happy to see the L/M/H/K layout, though. Nice, simple, to the point. The high-damage special where you lose your Rage gauge seems interesting. Not entirely sure how I feel about that but at least screwing it up means you're at a horrible disadvantage is good. I might look to see if there are other conditions (like health), but... meh... I'm not going to pay that much attention :p

I really would've liked to have seen more of Charlotte's gameplay since she was my main, but this'll do for now. I don't quite get her costume change. Its not like major fanservice or anything, but it seems... silly? Meh. I'm going to assume there'll be DLC costumes, so if there's an old school one I'd buy it.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
I'm fussy about these things, but y'all knew that. The fact I couldn't really identify any major changes to anyone else figures in.

Very glad to see Mr. Grumpy (Genjuro) and Japanese Popeye (Jubei) in there.

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
MK, so extreme gore is a given

The Story mode looks to be so much fun.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Genan should be a must, but whether he's available or launch or DLC is the question. I don't think there's a definitive roster yet? Judging by KOF XIV, SNK has something resembling a support plan for games now (about damn time), so I'm hoping Tam Tam and Cham Cham make the cut eventually. What'd be REALLY awesome but not likely is having crossover characters from Last Blade or even Bishomon from Darkstalkres/Vampire.

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Today I have learned I am not very good with Harley Quinn in Injustice 2 BUT ALSO she uses her hyenas as her power move AND her finisher so there is incentive to get better.

Karanov

GAIA subsystem
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That story mode trailer for MK11 put a big grin om my face. Oh man, that's going to be so much cheesy fun. :D

Top Bottom