• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Mileena is my favorite character, so feel free to talk about her.
Not that she needs to be a hero, but I feel like they could have had Mileena done a fun face turn (no pun intended) in X, especially with Kitana being evil queen of the dead. You get the nice inversion of 'the pretty one is the good one' and I think you could get some mileage out of Mileena being on Earthrealm's side while struggling with the fact her first instinct is to bite people's faces off. (Which I guess would make her not unlike an MK version of Venom.) And being Mortal Kombat that's not even to say it's the wrong instinct to have all the time.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Anyone else have the idea that the Netherealm team should do a visual novel for next year's April Fool's day?

Karanov

GAIA subsystem
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Honestly, I'm just glad they gave Mileena pants in MKX. ;)

EDIT: I've liked Mileena since her MK2 debut and mained her in MKX. Also, I'm still kind of sad they killed her off in MKX. Not that that means much in the world of MK, of course.

Last edited:

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Honestly, I'm just glad they gave Mileena pants in MKX. ;)
Speaking as a martial artist, her old outfit was actually better for kicking. ;)
EDIT: I've liked Mileena since her MK2 debut and mained her in MKX. Also, I'm still kind of sad they killed her off in MKX. Not that that means much in the world of MK, of course.
With her specifically they could basically make her Kenny from South Park and not harm story continuity in any way.

Top Bottom