• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
On a less creepy-old-man note:

Banjo Kazooie is coming to Smash! Which is neat! Honestly, I'd really like to see Microsoft work more with Nintendo, letting the Switch become the unofficial MS portable. Putting Halo 1 and/or KI on there would be great, Gears, etc.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
On a less creepy-old-man note:

Banjo Kazooie is coming to Smash! Which is neat! Honestly, I'd really like to see Microsoft work more with Nintendo, letting the Switch become the unofficial MS portable. Putting Halo 1 and/or KI on there would be great, Gears, etc.
And here is the trailer.

DK, Diddy and K Rool marking out for Banjo's return is pretty much indicative of the entire smash community right now.

Also, IIRC there was a Banjo Spirit in the game already, so that means having a spirit in spirit mode does not preclude you getting in as DLC.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Yeah, Marie is definitely using a fake ID to get into the tournament.

Also doesn't help one of her costumes is a schoolgirl outfit.
Honestly, the maid and schoolgirl outfits don't bother me, but whatever the hell this is does.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
It's clearly the swimwear that any fashionable girl would choose to wear...on...top of...a castle...or whatever...

I got nothin'.
Well to be fair, they can't really control which stages they are on when they fight, and of course swimwear is always gonna be an option in these games.

But still though, fucking still though. What the fuck Team Ninja. This is why they aren't localizing your games anymore.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
On a different note, here's something I never saw coming. 20 years later The Fallen Angels is going to be completed.

For those not in the know, The Fallen Angels is a super obscure arcade fighter released by Psikyo in 1998. It had 8 characters and felt kind of unfinished. Cuz it was. 4 more incomplete characters were discovered in the code later. Some of the designers went on to work on KOF '99, and its generally accepted that the TFA characters Cool and Harry Ness were the basis for K' and Maxima. Krizalid borrowed a bit from Cool as well. Oh, and its probably not a coincidence that Krizalid's theme is called Dear Fallen Angel.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
The lack of Genan saddens me.

I would've liked Caffeine Nicotine as well, but he was a weird one.

Top Bottom