• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
I think Sieger is a long, long shot. I think you'd see weird swan girl first. :)
If you're talking about Iroha, she's a crane, not a swan. She's based on a Japanese folktale.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuru_no_Ongaeshi And I wouldnt be surprised if she shows up. She's pretty popular.

I'm actually surprised we havent had Genan show up, either. Is he the only original game character to not be in the new one?

Valtiel

The most dangerous mistress
Validated User
Fantasy Strike has a trailer now - and a release date! July 25th, for Switch, PS4, and Steam.

There's a limited amount of crossplay - if you're on the Steam version you can play with anyone, but if you're on the PS4 version you can't match up against people playing on Switch and vice versa. This is good for me because I have friends who will be using the Switch version.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
If you're talking about Iroha, she's a crane, not a swan. She's based on a Japanese folktale.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuru_no_Ongaeshi And I wouldnt be surprised if she shows up. She's pretty popular.
How does she play?

I'm actually surprised we havent had Genan show up, either. Is he the only original game character to not be in the new one?
Is Wanfu in? I can't remember seeing him. Will check later. Then there's the question whether or not he's sword or pillar Wanfu.

Speaking of Fantasy Strike:

So, feature blog! I hope it breaks out to be a great success for Sirlin. I love this game.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Whew, glad we got a release date! And console release should be sweet! Gonna have to remember to queue up a lot in the week after release. The blog does a great job of underlining one of my favorite elements of the game--the really clear information displays (although it's unfortunately not entirely colorblind-friendly as far as I can tell....). The cool bit is that I can just watch gameplay and figure out what's going on without having to dig into info documents at all.

Top Bottom