• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
(A bit off topic, but if you have any interest in the physical cards for Champions, I occasionally see them cheap; I don't think the game lasted past a couple years.)

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User

So since they seem in include Siatma as a playable character, this either going to be very very broken or not faithful to the source material.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
If they value gameplay balance then it cannot be faithful unless they play it off like Beerus in Dragonball Fighters (ie, he's massively holding back, bored and not having fun).

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
If they value gameplay balance then it cannot be faithful unless they play it off like Beerus in Dragonball Fighters (ie, he's massively holding back, bored and not having fun).
Yeah, my version of that is Slayer from Guilty Gear, who is strong enough to punch a guy into orbit, but its clear from his animations that he isn't really trying (Like even when he's knocked out he's just laying on the ground with his head on his shoulder looking chuffed.)

That does seem to be where they are going with that first trailer, since all the scenes where Saitama is getting hit just show him looking bored.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
Yeah, my version of that is Slayer from Guilty Gear, who is strong enough to punch a guy into orbit, but its clear from his animations that he isn't really trying (Like even when he's knocked out he's just laying on the ground with his head on his shoulder looking chuffed.)

That does seem to be where they are going with that first trailer, since all the scenes where Saitama is getting hit just show him looking bored.
That sounds about right for Saitama, which seems like a good approach.

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
Random: I want there to be some Rage of the Dragons characters in KOF. Skip Billy and Jimmy since its probably a legal nightmare, but I'm already headcanoning that Pupa and Malin are friends.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Oooh, Rage of the Dragons was fun. My friend got that for his MVS, and it was a pretty neat game :)

Ultimate Chicken

Social Justice Chicken
Validated User
Random: I want there to be some Rage of the Dragons characters in KOF. Skip Billy and Jimmy since its probably a legal nightmare, but I'm already headcanoning that Pupa and Malin are friends.
Well Noise Factory got Jimmy to guest star in Matrimelee, but only for Matrimelee - not its sequels. Could still happen.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
King of Fighters 2001 is now on Windows 10 with the overly long title: ACA Neo Geo KOF2001 For Windows.

That said, its the arcade version with K9999 instead of Nameless. So, yeah, I'm quite happy.

Top Bottom