• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
How far have folks gotten in Fantasy Strike's Boss Rush? I've gotten Jaina and Grave up to 6/8. Jaina has one power up called Quick Archer that is NICE. You can really spam out the fully powered up arrows with it.

CarpeGuitarrem

Blogger and gamer
Validated User
How far have folks gotten in Fantasy Strike's Boss Rush? I've gotten Jaina and Grave up to 6/8. Jaina has one power up called Quick Archer that is NICE. You can really spam out the fully powered up arrows with it.
I've gotten to 6/8 on Rook and Midori, because big, big damage off grabs. Everyone else, I'm doing pretty poorly with.

Also, I have s burning hatred of the Stone Apprentice bosses.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
I just started doing them in order. They don't take very long. I would have liked a Gallery where you could watch the endings again.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User

Long story short: ouch. Shoryuken doesn't seem to be doing great as a platform :(

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Currently watching:

You can read the patch notes at https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/samuraishodown/news/ss_patch_1.11_eng.pdf

Universal changes:
  • All Characters Advancing Attacks - Resolved an issue where players couldn't perform a Surprise Attack or Dodge immediately after an Advancing Attack.
  • Dodging - Reduced recovery frames. Increased recovery frames. Can now be punsished as a counter-hit.
  • Rage Explosion - Extended the hitbox upwards. Adjusted so all characters travel nearly the same distance when hit. Changed the hurtbox to be the same as during knockback after taking damage.
  • Being Countered - Changed the hurtbox to be the same as during knockback after taking damage.
  • Being Countered (Heavy) Altered the distance the weapon flies.
  • On Block - Changed the hurtbox to be the same as during knockback after taking damage.
  • Command Inputs - Adjusted the input command timings for →↓↘ and ←↓↙.
  • Weapon Flipping Technique - Altered the direction the weapon flies.
  • Lightning Blade - All characters now travel the same length from start to finish during their Lightning Blade attack.

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
So, question: how much more likely are you to watch someone playing a fighting game if the video is short (like 10-15 minutes)? I've done maybe 3 Fantasy Strike videos/streams, and want to make them more friendly in the future :3

Top Bottom