• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Dead or Alive is a guilty pleasure of mine. Aside from some stupid elements and some obvious fanservice, I think it's a great popcorn movie.
While some details are different, DOA cannot be faulted for not getting the spirit of the franchise down, being a fun, fanservice fighter. And it even manages to avoid the ickier fanservice moments (which were not as omnipresent then anyway).

Kevin Nash as Bass? You don't get more inspired casting. Somebody's fingers are already flying across the keyboard to remind me that Bass is inspired in large part by Hulk Hogan and Hogan does movies but also Hogan is only really good at playing Hulk Hogan and also also he is not a man you need to wish more success on.

Vorpeseda

Floof
Validated User
The impression I got is that many of the terrible adaption movies are given to directors who really want to make their own original films, but can't get the backing for that, so they take whatever they can get, and force it into being whatever they wanted to do in the first place.

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Since we posted one Wha' Happun?' video, why not another? This time the giant cluster that was Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, ft. Max Dood.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Speaking of Capcom, there is a Switch Sale going on for Capcom stuff, I used it as an opportunity to pick up the Street fighter anniversary collection. Which is like, every street fighter game before 4 ever made. For 20 bucks right now.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
I love the fact that Geese fell to his death trying to get into Smash.

Like dude, Geese, put your office on the ground floor. This shit keeps happening.

Top Bottom