San Marino Authors and Where to Find Them

Mjolnheim

Hi everybody! My name is Marzio, 30 yo. I'm a TRPG author from San Marino (a very small independent Republic inside of Italy)!
I'm a gamer since when I was 15, I love both modern and traditional RPGs, along with manga, anime & CRPGs. I have a true passion for Japan and japanese culture.
I hold an Archaeology degree, I graduated at the Police Academy of my country and now I'm majoring in Law while working as a serving officer.

I came here to find new friends, to listen to some good advice to improve my gaming skills and to show to all the community Augusta Universalis, my first ever "romanpunk" sci-fi TRPG in english that I'm making with my friends of Acchiappasogni, an italian RPGs publishing team! (I will advertise it in The Glamorous Unrestrained Hype Machine as soon as I can ;) )

I beg for your pardon in advance for my not-so-good english skills (my game has a professional mother tongue english translating team, obviously) :geek:

I'm very happy to be here!
See you soon! :D

baakyocalder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Welcome.

The Tabletop open RPG section is for general games discussion. You can discuss media such as manga comics and animation in the Other Media section of the forums and there might even be space in some of the Tangency Interest Groups for manga.

What's a Romanpunk game? What food is best eaten when playing it with friends?

Mjolnheim

What's a Romanpunk game? What food is best eaten when playing it with friends?
"Romanpunk" is an easy term to describe cyber-uchronic Roman Empires, created by many different Romes, beyond utopia and dystopia: better served with fresh mediterranean grapes and the most spirituous of the martian wines! :cool:

baakyocalder

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Then I will toast to the death of Emperor Kabori, whom due to the strangeness of time travel, doesn't know.

Emperor Kabori is the Emperor of the Kalamaran Empire in the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting by Kenzer & Company. The Kalamaran Empire resembles Rome in many ways--probably a Constantian Rome.

Luca De Marini

Validated User
BTW, Augusta Universalis is now live on Kickstarter :)
http://bit.ly/augunirpg
If anyone can help us spread the word, I'd really be grateful! We'll translate and publish an entire book of exclusives too, only for backers, never to be published again ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom