IC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Two could play at the jumping game, and taking advantage of the hitstun caused by her blast, Maddie charged in to bounce on their heads! It was a bad angle, but she was the Crystal Hornet Princess, and with deft wing-flapping, she changed her angle to make a better attack!
Unfortunately for the Crystal Hornet Princess, the Falzetti Girls are masters of jumping and bouncing. Combined with their Glitch infection and their skilled use of their rollerblades, Maddie just can't keep up!

OOC: Defend with Jump: 4dF+6 6. That boost came in handy! In addition, they'll spend one of their Boss Coins on Ballerina Rollerblades to make that an 8!

Rocky continues playing his mystic guitar, segueing into Eye of the Tiger, as the Hamster-Lion of the Gods spins around for another attack!
Upon seeing the massive furry beast Rocky rides, the Girls simultaneously bring their index fingers and thumbs up to their mouths and whistle sharply. From the main room comes a large grey dog that constantly snickers and chuckles as if everything's a joke. The hound clashes mightily with the Hamster-Lion, throwing it off course!

OOC: Defend with Jump: 4dF+4 5. They'll spend a second Boss Coin on Chuckling Dumpster Dog to make that a 7!

"This is just burning me up Marietta! That little firefly is being so ANNOYING!"

"You're right Laverne! Let's stomp her flat!"

The twins vault high, high up into the air and come down viciously, ready to shatter Maddie beneath their heels!

OOC: Attack with Jump: 4dF+8 8. They use their two invokes of Bouncing Through the Air to augment their attack roll against Maddie.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, this was going to be bad; Maddie knew that she had little chance of avoiding the attack. She had to try, though! Jumping and desperately gliding clear as best she could--

OOC: Can't succeed without a lot of luck, but Jumping defense... 4dF+3: 1 [4dF=-1, -1, -1, +1] I don't want them to succeed THAT much! Reroll with Crystal Hornet Princess, hope for better...
4dF+3: 3 [4dF=0, -1, +1, 0]

STOMP

Or not.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, this was going to be bad; Maddie knew that she had little chance of avoiding the attack. She had to try, though! Jumping and desperately gliding clear as best she could--

STOMP

Or not.
WHAM!

Those heels crunch deep into Maddie's back, crushing her to the glitzy floor beneath a mighty impact before the sisters leap off her again, making a triumphant lap around the room.

OOC: Princess Maddie takes 5 shifts of damage. Even marking her 4th Heart leaves 1 shift unaccounted for, and so Maddie is Taken Out, losing a life. Her remaining Coins are split between the two living PCs, with any uneven excessive going to the GM. Maddie does her death animation on this coming round and can reform the round after that with full Hearts and 3 Coins.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
RedCat groans as he sees Maddie vanish into a glittering cloud of insect wings. The dog has however given him an idea. It is not a smart dog and RedCat is very much a cat. He waits until the sisters are between him and the dog and then waves his chubby hindquarters and tail at the laughing, slavering beast "Hey you flatfaced, flea-bag, you sad sack of meat. Come and get me tiny-brain!". Right on cue it comes cannoning across the room, right into the sisters' path...

OOC: Thats an attack with taunt for 3 +4 =7 by invoking both Chuckling Dumpster Dog and Bitter Educational Mathematical Cat for two coins.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Just to be clear, Unka Josh Unka Josh , you now do Maddie's death animation and divide your Coins.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: I think some super-excellent GMs sometime hand out a coin or two for a particularly gripping and entertaining death-animation :D

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Maddie stiffened up, her back arched in pain, and then she froze and turned solid white! A scream built in pitch, and then she was consumed by a rainbow explosion of light, pixels tracing paths across the world A pair of hornet wings, all that was left, drifted forlornly to the ground....

OOC: I make it to be 3 coins to each PC and 1 to the GM

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: To clarify: next up is Rocky, then the Falzetti Girls. Then starts the next round with RedCat, the reformation of Maddie (who can act), and Rocky.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Sorry, been all day in bed with a headache, and I’m still feeling a bit off.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: Sorry, been all day in bed with a headache, and I’m still feeling a bit off.
OOC: No worries. Post when you can. Feel better.

Top Bottom