IC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
As Rocky directs his cute, but fearsome furry steed at the sisters yet again, the outlines of him and Hammy stutter and twitch..

Oh no, he thinks, as he realises that a bug that hadn’t been caught by the programmers of his game was rearing it’s ugly head. Hopefully, it would harm the sisters more than it would them....

OOC:

The 3, spending two coins to get to a 7, invoking Hamster Lion of the Gods and Beta

http://orokos.com/roll/720907

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
RedCat groans as he sees Maddie vanish into a glittering cloud of insect wings. The dog has however given him an idea. It is not a smart dog and RedCat is very much a cat. He waits until the sisters are between him and the dog and then waves his chubby hindquarters and tail at the laughing, slavering beast "Hey you flat-faced, flea-bag, you sad sack of meat. Come and get me tiny-brain!". Right on cue it comes cannoning across the room, right into the sisters' path...
CRUNCH.

The dumpster dog slams the Falzetti Girls forcefully into their bedroom wall, causing the letters of their names to fall and scatter about the room. One of their Hearts flickers and fades out, turning purplish-black to accompany the other one. Only three Hearts remain on their screen above.

OOC: Defend with Jump: 4dF+4 4. That leaves 3 shifts of damage unaccounted for, which takes off their 4th Heart!

Maddie stiffened up, her back arched in pain, and then she froze and turned solid white! A scream built in pitch, and then she was consumed by a rainbow explosion of light, pixels tracing paths across the world A pair of hornet wings, all that was left, drifted forlornly to the ground...
Her crystalline Coins give off faint chiming noises against the floor as they bounce into RedCat and Rocky's banks. One of Maddie's lives - symbolized by her face - frowns with tears in her eyes and disappears.

As Rocky directs his cute, but fearsome furry steed at the sisters yet again, the outlines of him and Hammy stutter and twitch..

Oh no, he thinks, as he realizes that a bug that hadn’t been caught by the programmers of his game was rearing it’s ugly head. Hopefully, it would harm the sisters more than it would them...
And it does, blasting the Falzetti Girls with a horrid glitching disruption that shears off another one of their Hearts, turning it black as it fades away. They scream and fall to their knees, dazed from the terrible shock.

OOC: Defend with Jump: 4dF+4 3. I'll spend a Coin on Ballerina Rollerblades to make that a 5. That still leaves 2 Hearts unaccounted for, that removes their 2nd Heart. Only their 1st and 5th Hearts remain.

The Falzetti Girls wobble unsteadily to their feet and skate frantically towards RedCat, leaping into the air in an attempt to put the pixelated feline down for the count.

OOC: Falzetti Girls attack RedCat with Jump... and get a 0.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The cartoon cat locks eyes with the Falzetti Girls and falls into the classic semi-crouched position video-game characters have adopted to face danger since time, well memorial. He shifts into the low-rez, 8-bit creature he was in the very beginning, who could jump and block and do simple addition. With all the fur and slight chubbiness it is hard to tell... but RedCat feels as if he is braced to take the blow and the sisters simply bounce off. There is a disappointed "bong" noise.

OOC: Defend with Block: 4dF+1 1

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Snapping back to his usual polygonal form RedCat gestures in the air and green lines of code sputter out from his blunt claws, streaking towards the sisters. Tiny green-glowing wireframe RedCats wearing dungarees and carrying toolboxes swarm over them, prying up segments of code and tugging on connectors....

OOC: I pay a coin to Hax to Warp the sisters' code: 4dF+3 4 they get to resist with Hax. If they fail to resist I roll on the signature aspects chart and get [4dF=+1, 0, 0, -1] +Banana -Nose. They have either one shared or both of them have Banana Noses.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Up at the top of the battlefield, waves of light shot together, forming the silhouette of an alien princess with hornet wings! She gave a salute-- "Princess Maddie, ready to fight!" and winked.

And then, before she could fall to battlefield level, she set out to level the playing field. Opening fire at various furnishings along the way, she attempted to create a jungle gym of fallen pipes and pillars, to restrict the movement of the sisters. She didn't want to get stomped again!

OOC: Shoot to Create an Advantage! 4dF+2: 1 [4dF=-1, 0, +1, -1] But I'll spend 1 Coin on the Alien Lightning Laser Wand to make that a 3...

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Rocky

With the Falzetti sisters being in close proximity to RedCat, Rocky, still mounted, holds back and fires a stream of green-glowinf musical notes them, as he rocks out in a fast paced rendition of ‘Another One Bites the Dust’

OOC:

Oof! Spending coin for a reroll

http://orokos.com/roll/721853

Crap. A 1. I’ll spend another coin and invoke “Mystic Guitar” for a total of 3. And I’m leaving it there, because I only have two coins left. :(

http://orokos.com/roll/721854

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Snapping back to his usual polygonal form RedCat gestures in the air and green lines of code sputter out from his blunt claws, streaking towards the sisters. Tiny green-glowing wireframe RedCats wearing dungarees and carrying toolboxes swarm over them, prying up segments of code and tugging on connectors...
The Falzetti Girls have no resistance against the almighty power of Hax, their Glitched code falling prey to RedCat's manipulation. Their special rollerblades vanish, diminishing their speed, even as their noses transform into bananas, causing them great surprise!

"EW! I've got a banana for a nose, Marietta!"

"Me too Laverne! And our Pippa's rollerblades are gone!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

OOC: Defend with Hax: 4dF+0 1. Their aspect Ballerina Rollerblades is replaced with Banana Noses.

Up at the top of the battlefield, waves of light shot together, forming the silhouette of an alien princess with hornet wings! She gave a salute-- "Princess Maddie, ready to fight!" and winked.

And then, before she could fall to battlefield level, she set out to level the playing field. Opening fire at various furnishings along the way, she attempted to create a jungle gym of fallen pipes and pillars, to restrict the movement of the sisters. She didn't want to get stomped again!
The sisters are too busy dealing with their new facial features to even try and stop Maddie from her precise destruction, and their room is wrecked, transforming into a grueling labyrinth of stone and steel!

OOC: You've created the advantage Concrete Jungle with one free invoke!

With the Falzetti sisters being in close proximity to RedCat, Rocky, still mounted, holds back and fires a stream of green-glowing musical notes at them, as he rocks out in a fast paced rendition of ‘Another One Bites the Dust’.
The twins try desperately to leap and skip out of the attack's path, but just can't manage to avoid the gnarly licks as the shining notes crash into their bodies, causing another of their Hearts to turn black and fade away at the top of the screen.

OOC: Defend with Jump: 4dF+4 2. They lose another Heart, with only one remaining.

They're on their last Heart. They're about to lose everything they've worked so hard and sacrificed so much -- even themselves -- to accomplish.

No.

That determination flares within them as the Glitch runs rampant through their body, granting them speed and strength as they vault straight up into the air, streaking downwards with their now viciously sharpened heels stabbing at Rocky! As they fall, they whistle, commanding their brutish dog to knock the rock musician's steed out from underneath him!

OOC: Attack with Jump: 4dF+4 6. They spend their last Boss Coin on Chuckling Dumpster Dog to make that an 8.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC:

Oof. Let’s see now....

Going to go with the Run skill, to try and dodge.

A six. Nice, but not good enough.

http://orokos.com/roll/721883

Pandorym, what will a tie get me?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OOC: The attacker gets a Boost, but you suffer no damage, t@nya t@nya .

Top Bottom