• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Works for me, but I am a bit worried about the posting frequency.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh? What do you propose as a solution? Shall I open recruitment again?
I think you might. With the best will in the world Unka Josh Unka Josh is going to have significant periods of inactivity so it comes down to me and Cyberohero Cyberohero .

That said, it is a quiet period for games right now: lots of people are on holiday and even my super-crazy Harry Potter game has slowed down.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think you might. With the best will in the world Unka Josh Unka Josh is going to have significant periods of inactivity so it comes down to me and Cyberohero Cyberohero .

That said, it is a quiet period for games right now: lots of people are on holiday and even my super-crazy Harry Potter game has slowed down.
I'll give it a shot then, see if anyone is interested. If not, we can just take it slow -- I'm not in a rush to finish the game or anything.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I am most certainly still here. My next action will be to activate my stunt and liberate Filler Moth.

Cyberohero

Validated User
These past couple weeks have been hectic for me, sorry, been trying to catch up with everything. But I'm back in the game.

EDIT: would it be alright for me to make my action even though we're waiting on Maddie's reaction?

Top Bottom