• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I am most certainly still here. My next action will be to activate my stunt and liberate Filler Moth.
Go ahead and do it!

These past couple weeks have been hectic for me, sorry, been trying to catch up with everything. But I'm back in the game.

EDIT: would it be alright for me to make my action even though we're waiting on Maddie's reaction?
Sure thing!

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Doctah Chompah is on his last leg! Anyone want to deal the finishing blow! Or try to, at least?

Or should I perhaps step back and think this game is starting to gutter and dim?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The doctor is out of service! Now's the time to free him of the Glitch for good!

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hi guys :)

I’m improving more quickly than I thought.

I’m seeing a little improvement with that health problem (though I think it’ll be at least three months before I’ve fully recovered), and I now feel up to playing again. :)
Pandorym Pandorym , I’m sure that the Elder Scrolls game is full now; so, if it’s okay with you, please put me on the waiting list.

Top Bottom