• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ll be posting tomorrow. I need to think a bit; this is the first Fate combat I’ve been in.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Okay, good. I was concerned seeing as how no one has posted at all.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Question: can Rocky run over the bad guys with his truck and without squishing the good ones?

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Pandorym, I was thinking of spending a Fate point to do an area attack, but I’m not sure of the mechanics, or if that is possible.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ll be posting tomorrow. I need to think a bit; this is the first Fate combat I’ve been in.
Pro tip - think of what your character would do that would be cool and describe it. Pandorym will let you know what kind of Fate action it is. I tend to pre-digest my actions in Fate terms but I have been playing and running the game since if first came out. Ask any questions you have. I can tell you about how Fate works and Pandorym can tell you what is true in their game.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Pro tip - think of what your character would do that would be cool and describe it. Pandorym will let you know what kind of Fate action it is. I tend to pre-digest my actions in Fate terms but I have been playing and running the game since if first came out. Ask any questions you have. I can tell you about how Fate works and Pandorym can tell you what is true in their game.
Thanks Timon

I want Rocky to summon up his truck and mow down the bad guys, hopefully more than one at a time.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Timon Timon , RedCat will start with 5 Coins. But remember the Glitch Effect of Pipe Town: it costs an extra Coin to start a Combo.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks Timon

I want Rocky to summon up his truck and mow down the bad guys, hopefully more than one at a time.
That sounds like an attack - you can use any skill that makes sense and has attack as an option and potentially invoke your truck-driver aspect to add to the result.

Timon Timon , RedCat will start with 5 Coins. But remember the Glitch Effect of Pipe Town: it costs an extra Coin to start a Combo.
Yep, it costs me a coin to start one, otherwise it does not... so I am now at 3 coins.

Top Bottom