• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That sounds like an attack - you can use any skill that makes sense and has attack as an option and potentially invoke your truck-driver aspect to add to the result.
I was thinking trying to attack more than one enemy at a time would problematic. Anyway, I’ll make my post, and roll, later today.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
No worries. I just did a bunch of marking, had a Guiness and my wood stove is making a cheerful glow...

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yep, it costs me a coin to start one, otherwise it does not... so I am now at 3 coins.
I think you're wrong here, actually, but I'm not sure. See this...

Save Game page 8 said:
If you really want to rack up some coins, you can elect to start a combo pool instead. When you take out an opponent during a conflict, you can take one coin or start a combo, immediately putting the first coin into the combo pool. For each opponent you take out during a combo, add a coin to the combo pool plus a coin for every opponent already taken out during the combo
Combined with this...

Save Game page 36 said:
Glitch Effect

Everyone pays a price in Pipe Town. To start a combo pool, the pixon starting the combo must spend another coin.
Reads to me you have to spend 2 Coins to start a Combo. And that you have to actually take out an enemy first.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’m tired and should really go back to bed, but my cat is being needy at the moment.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think you're wrong here, actually, but I'm not sure. See this...
Combined with this...
Reads to me you have to spend 2 Coins to start a Combo. And that you have to actually take out an enemy first.
When I defeat an opponent I get a coin. If I do not declare a combo I get one coin for each opponent I defeat. If I declare a combo I do not get a coins for defeated opponents: they go into the combo pool and when any player defeats an opponent they can add it to the combo pool making it larger for everyone. In pipe town I need to pay a coin to start a combo. So in this case the combo has not yet started because I have not yet defeated anyone.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
When I defeat an opponent I get a coin. If I do not declare a combo I get one coin for each opponent I defeat. If I declare a combo I do not get a coins for defeated opponents: they go into the combo pool and when any player defeats an opponent they can add it to the combo pool making it larger for everyone. In pipe town I need to pay a coin to start a combo. So in this case the combo has not yet started because I have not yet defeated anyone.
Eh, you're probably right. Still a moot point though - a combo can't be started until an enemy is Taken Out first, so save your Coin.

Top Bottom