• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

Crimson Carcharodon

Validated User
I apologize for all the delays on my end. I had a lot of stuff go down offline this last week and a half and just haven't been able to keep up with any of my PbPs. I've hardly even looked at my computer lately. Unfortunately, I'm going to be cutting way back on my PbPs to make sure that I actually have the time/ability to keep up with any of them, so I'm going to be dropping out of this game. Thanks for the opportunity to play, though!

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I apologize for all the delays on my end. I had a lot of stuff go down offline this last week and a half and just haven't been able to keep up with any of my PbPs. I've hardly even looked at my computer lately. Unfortunately, I'm going to be cutting way back on my PbPs to make sure that I actually have the time/ability to keep up with any of them, so I'm going to be dropping out of this game. Thanks for the opportunity to play, though!
Aww. Well, I'm glad you played, and you're always welcome back. :)

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just to work this out by the numbers... were the shells a mob?

If they were, then the single +7 attack would apply to the whole group and the spent coin would just add +2 to Rocky's roll (could not resist that). If they were a mob, does Rocky get three coins or did my calling a combo count, because that would give Rocky 6 coins. If we count RedCats create advantage as the first action, it could give a free invoke to Maddie (making her attack a win) and then the remaining two shells go to Rocky.

How this should work out is a GM call, so however you say that works is the way it works.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just to work this out by the numbers... were the shells a mob?

If they were, then the single +7 attack would apply to the whole group and the spent coin would just add +2 to Rocky's roll (could not resist that). If they were a mob, does Rocky get three coins or did my calling a combo count, because that would give Rocky 6 coins. If we count RedCats create advantage as the first action, it could give a free invoke to Maddie (making her attack a win) and then the remaining two shells go to Rocky.

How this should work out is a GM call, so however you say that works is the way it works.
Mm... I'll say the combo was in effect this time, and that they counted as a mob. So 6 Coins are won, divided between the pixons is two Coins each.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nice work on that objective, that'll be a boon for later. But things are about to get slightly tougher, and more than a little emotional...

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Threw my back out again (me do silly thing); don’t feel up to posting at the moment.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I can take the time for that, sure. Hindered by my present circumstances; I'll be more free in a few days, when my schedule becomes largely "Lie around in bed, let the phlebotomists take all the blood draws while the doctors adjust the metabolic poison appropriately"

Top Bottom