OOC Save Game: Fight the Zeroes!

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I can take the time for that, sure. Hindered by my present circumstances; I'll be more free in a few days, when my schedule becomes largely "Lie around in bed, let the phlebotomists take all the blood draws while the doctors adjust the metabolic poison appropriately"
Do you need to take a break from the game?

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nah. Like I said, it's going to free up in a few days. I have quite a bit of experience posting while the doctors pour poison into me; I get (sometimes irradiated!) blood products to counteract that, too. And the hospital has wi-fi, and I have a laptop with a VPN, and lots and lots of free time.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Nah. Like I said, it's going to free up in a few days. I have quite a bit of experience posting while the doctors pour poison into me; I get (sometimes irradiated!) blood products to counteract that, too. And the hospital has wi-fi, and I have a laptop with a VPN, and lots and lots of free time.
Alrighty then. I'll wait on you and t@nya t@nya then.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Too stressed out to post today (aggravated back again); hopefully, I’ll feel better tomorrow, sorry for the hold up guys. :(

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks for your patience, guys. Hopefully, I’ll feel up to posting tomorrow.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey, Pandorym, with Unbeatable for Shoot I can create an advantage with two three invokes. I’d like to create an advantage that gives Prawny a chance to fight off the Glitch, but I’m unsure how to word it.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey, Pandorym, with Unbeatable for Shoot I can create an advantage with two free invokes. I’d like to create an advantage that gives Punchy a chance to fight off the Glitch, but I’m unsure how to word it.
Hm... You could call it "The Power of Rock!" or maybe "And the Crowd Goes Wild!" or perhaps "Sonic Disruption" to help throw off the infection within him.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hm... You could call it "The Power of Rock!" or maybe "And the Crowd Goes Wild!" or perhaps "Sonic Disruption" to help throw off the infection within him.
Okay, calling it Remedy. Rocky willl be playing Remedy by the Black Crowes. Is it possible to combine this with At War With Himself?

Top Bottom