JediSoth

ENnies Staff
Validated User
I got my cover art yesterday. Huzzah!
Spoiler: Show

I also had a new map made, too
Spoiler: Show
Art by Anna B. Meyer)

I'm back on track to having this novel available for sale at Gen Con (I wanted to debut it at ConQuesT in Kansas City back on Memorial Day, but things got away from us).

The 1st draft for book 2 (Lament) is finished, though I need to tweak the opening a bit to fit better with the end of Malediction. I'm about halfway finished with the first draft of book 3 (Salvation).

At least the cost of the map will be subsidized across all three books, so the next two won't be such a financial burden. :p

JediSoth

ENnies Staff
Validated User
I've been working on the back cover text. This is my first stab at it for this book and it will likely undergo several revisions this week:

The Healing of the world continues...

As an old darkness creeps across the land, a new city flourishes in the shadow of a world tree sapling. Five years after the Foundation of Drak-Anor, the minotaur Necromancer Pancras must bid his home and comfortable life farewell and answer for the mistakes of his youth.

Accompanied by his friends, the drak twins Delilah and Kale, he discovers the world is not as welcoming as they expected. Yet, even as winter traps them in the capital of Etrunia, they must learn that being part of the healing world requires them to accept the good and the bad, within and without.

Top Bottom