• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[schlock Mercenary] So I just read Today's strip..

Shade the Lost

Validated User
The Wrong Kevyn, if I remember right (it HAS been a while...) was also the one who had personal experience with that one gateway that resulted in time travel, so... maybe that's why he's there? They probably can't build a new one of those, but if they can build a gate that lets them gate people from the Milky Way to Andromeda, that'll be a big help.

Eled the Worm Tamer

Spider Jeruselem's Warior
Validated User
of corse right now the galactic gate plan has:
1 keven who wants to get back to his lab.
1 Keven who wants to get back to his company,
and an unexploded Elf.

this seems a far better deployment of Kevens than 1 happy in his lab, and 1 liable to get distracted by other projects in a far off galaxy.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Alternately, along a more drastic line of thought, this Kevyn might also be able to reverse engineer what the Pa'anuri were doing with our core generator...

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Alternately, along a more drastic line of thought, this Kevyn might also be able to reverse engineer what the Pa'anuri were doing with our core generator...
That would be an awfully dark turn from Petey sending fleets to defend the baryonic life of Andromeda from Pa'anuri extermination back in the day...

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, it was just this dreadful thought that occurred to me.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
...now I am wondering if Petey hasn't just copied a gestalt in the ship, and is waiting for his Dramatic Reveal.

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
...now I am wondering if Petey hasn't just copied a gestalt in the ship, and is waiting for his Dramatic Reveal.
I'm expecting he at least put in a big data dump or something, even if he can't have a tiny-self there.

If he DID, I expect him to spend most of his time complaining that his god-mode is off and he's so stupid now.

Top Bottom