• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

SDCC Harley Quinn trailer

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Okay, I wanted to put this in a preexisting thread. But since the search isn't working we're doing this.

I never knew I needed something so much in my life.

First: Dr. Psycho.

Second, literally every scene that has Harley and Joker together has Harley kicking Jokers ass.

This looks amazing.

13thapoc

Admiral FCS War Maiden
Validated User
Excuse me.

SSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shikomekidomi

Validated User
Well, I never expected to see Dr. Psycho in this. I wonder if he and Harley were went to the same school for their Psych degrees?

Although, I do wish she'd go back to a full body suit (or just pants) instead of booty shorts, it's a minor gripe. Otherwise, it looks fun.

Last edited:

Olof Jönsson

Tumto Lectis
Validated User
Only thing that bugs me is her throatpunching Aquaman. Without shattering her hand and him just looking at her confused.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Only thing that bugs me is her throatpunching Aquaman. Without shattering her hand and him just looking at her confused.
I think there are some versions of Harley who have low end super strength thanks to Ivy manipulations.

Besides which, this is obviously a comedy based series so they are probably playing fast and loose with physics.

Kreuzritter

Validated User
I think there are some versions of Harley who have low end super strength thanks to Ivy manipulations.

Besides which, this is obviously a comedy based series so they are probably playing fast and loose with physics.
and the shadow of Superfriends reaches very far...

Top Bottom