• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Sean Patrick Fannon called out for multiple cases of sexual harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Particle_Man

White Knight
Validated User
"The alleged harasser in these cases was Sean Patrick Fannon, President of Evil Beagle Games, Brand Manager for Savage Rifts at Pinnacle Entertainment Group, as well as being a game designer and developer with a long history in the tabletop role-playing industry."

http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?5204-Harassment-Policies-New-Allegations-Show-More-Work-To-Be-Done&postid=7409157#comments_7409157

This looks really bad. And it is multiple women calling him out here, and I see no reason for them all, separately, to be lying, while I can see an obvious reason for him to be lying.

akajdrakeh

Pronounced 'akkadrakka'
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'd like to say that this surprises me, but it doesn't at all. Not even a bit.

[Edit: Also, good on ENWorld for terminating his column there. Morrus is a good guy and him doing the right thing also doesn't surprise me. Not even a bit.]

Last edited:

AJ the Ronin

I am Loki
Validated User
I wonder how Pinnacle will handle this and what it means to the future of Savage Rifts.

For my part, I'm not supporting the line for the time being.

Sphinx of Black Quartz

Huggable Space Caterpillar
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Same. Saying more than that might run afoul of a site rule.

Moderator Text:

Please don't do that. The moderation staff takes a dim view of attempting to skirt the rules with "I can't say what I'm thinking... but you know what I'm thinking."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom