• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Secrets of Empire City

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
This is a game of superheroic investigation, using the City of Mists ruleset and some playbook aids from the game Spectaculars. Slots are reserved for the dragon with the unpronounceable name, Bremen Bremen , and Q QuZi . Some free resources for City of Mists may be found here. The game is based around being superheroes, albeit ones focusing on investigation.

I am saying that so far I am focusing on a Criminal Syndicate by the name of the Web; it's leader is named Spider and has tattoos which grant superpowers by some means. They've swept into town and upset the existing criminal underworld, potentially heralding further disruptions. I'm not saying that the underworld shake-up is the only thing happening. There can be dodge super-science, hell dimensions about to boil over, imperialistic aliens, government agencies operating outside the bounds of law/morality, all of the above and more. I'm merely trying to provide a touch of direction early on. Details of the city to come as I figure things out myself but the question I want to put to you is:

Port or Landlocked?

Bremen

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'll have to give my copy of City of Mists a more thorough read, but Port makes sense to me. I also think Doc Chronos might have been interested as well.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ve bought copies of the Starter Set Rulebook and the Player’s Guide. Will that be enough?

Herodarwin

Validated User
Expressed interest in the games would like to play thread, is still possible to join?

Also if so I vote port.

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
I’d be interested in this, I also vote for port
Expressed interest in the games would like to play thread, is still possible to join?

Also if so I vote port.
I'm going to keep this small and focused to start with. Just the three I invited to thing already. I might open it up later on but not right now.
I’ve bought copies of the Starter Set Rulebook and the Player’s Guide. Will that be enough?
That should be enough, yeah.

Top Bottom