💀 Necro [+] Sell me on Redemption: A Game of Tactics and Consequences

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just got the corebook and companion - really impressed and will probably make the game my next campaign. May well merge it with Kevin Crawford's wonderful STARVATION CHEAP supplement for military space campaigns.

One issue: is there going to be a definite "What's going on?" answer for the war, etc, or a range of possibilities? I would strongly prefer the second, myself, because otherwise we're into 1990s metaplot territory.
Hey James, I forgot to ask: what did you think about the treatment of the Chinese in Redemption? I don't know if you remember but way back in 2004 you were one of the ones answering questions for me as I was developing what would eventually be Redemption.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I somehow ran across this on DTRPG, and based on this thread I'm going to get a copy. It's only like ten bucks, anyway.

Mr Read it

Validated User
Sorry for the necro, just wanted to ask if there is any progression on this topic, is Decisive Action still coming out? I realise its been few years since last book but am interested:)

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It has, hasn't it?
Long story short: having our son greatly exasperated my wife's health issues. I'm just now getting to the point where I feel like it's ok to work on other things, and finally getting Decisive Action out the door is one of those. I actually have another online thing for Redemption that I've been working on this past month, but I'm not quite ready to put it out to the public.

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that since I am trying to get back into this, and get decisive action out the door, I've put the PDF versions of both the core book and the Deployment Companion on sale at 33% off for the next month.

Thanaeon

Mostly simulationist
Validated User
Good to hear things are getting underway again!

Has the beta reader feedback been useful?

Ian_the_Skinny

Validated User
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that since I am trying to get back into this, and get decisive action out the door, I've put the PDF versions of both the core book and the Deployment Companion on sale at 33% off for the next month.
...and purchased

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Good to hear things are getting underway again!

Has the beta reader feedback been useful?
Indeed it has! I was actually reviewing it last week, while I reread the chapters. Actually, I believe we'd written an additional chapter regarding tech developments after feedback was collected, if you're interested in taking a look.

Thanaeon

Mostly simulationist
Validated User
Indeed it has! I was actually reviewing it last week, while I reread the chapters. Actually, I believe we'd written an additional chapter regarding tech developments after feedback was collected, if you're interested in taking a look.
Sure!

Top Bottom