💀 Necro [+] Sell me on Redemption: A Game of Tactics and Consequences

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hello again everyone,
earlier in the thread, I alluded to the fact that there was going to be some online content coming out for Redemption. I'm happy to announce that the first of the two online project we're working on is going live today: Alastair Sector is an example sector set on the front lines of the war. The goal is to provide a default setting for games to make their home in and provide spring boards for your own campaigns even if you don't use the sector proper. We're hoping to provide content updates every other week, until the sector is completed. Today's update Alastair's Star, the pulsar system the sector gets it's common name and what has become a bastion for Terran Sphere forces operating in the sector.

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hi Everyone,
Redemption is up as the deal of the day today. It's available here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/134505/Redemption-A-Game-of-Tactics-and-Consequences?src=DotD&from_home=1 for under $2 for the pdf of the Corebook. If you've been curious about the game, now is a great time to get it!

In other news: I'm currently working on getting the next write up for the Alastair sector ready. We got a little off track with Easter, but I hope to have it up on the website by the end of the week.

SeekerJST

Silent Spirits
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The next write up for the Alastair Sector is available here: http://www.silentspiritsgames.com/index.php/component/content/article/57-alastair-sector/130-new-detroit

This write up is significantly longer than some of the previous ones. In part because New Detroit is an active battlefield where both sides are engaged, and we wanted to make sure we gave that the attention it deserved and as a result this one has a lot more fiddly bits: new equipment options, additional hazards for ground troops, and rules suggestions for space combat scenarios. Enjoy!

Top Bottom