• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Semi-closed Slow-burn Discussion] [Glorantha RQ/HQ]

Sam I Am

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Validated User
Sorry folks, I suddenly had to travel lots and try and keep my postgrad course going. I was in Brasília to hear from the horse´s mouth how the government is decimating science and education. And we´d been doing so well.

I have to prepare for a brand new class tomorrow but after that I hope to get back on track.

RoadScholar

Returning to sender
Validated User
Still here as well, or back again...anyway, I'm still plodding along with my character.

The Pelandan Love Knight is too interesting a concept to drop, so based on advice from Nick and the bits and pieces I've read, I'll go with
Rigela of Ulawar, a mixed Pelandan-Carmanian Second Tier [minor noble], who's family line was finished during a Dart War in 1616. I'll give him a major passion for Uleria, though no actual formal cult ties.

Str 12
Con 7 [+2 from Earth]
Siz 16
Int 17
Pow 15
Dex 19 [+1 from Water]
Cha 12

I need some suggestions on the Sorcery School to consider. I'd like to go with Dispel and Magic as initial runes, aiming toward more battlefield/practical magic in the long run.

Sorry this has taken so long. My son is pretty stable now [though sleeping in a tent in the back yard at the moment], so I should be able to have a personal life again.

Top Bottom