• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Semi-Open Recruitment] 1920s Call of Cthulhu 6th Ed

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Damn, I just used some online CoC character generator and didn't save it... I'll re-roll and hope for suitable stats.

Here goes:

Stats:STR, CON, POW, DEX, APP: 5#3d6 10 8 11 16 13

Stats: SIZ, INT: 2#2d6+6 12 10

Edu: 3d6+3 11

My dude just went from Ving Rhames to Steve Buscemi. Not big, but wiry and fast.
APP is pretty low, maybe he's got some facial scars from the war, and not the cool looking kind. Or maybe he was just an ugly baby.

"Wink" 2.0
STR 13
CON 11
POW 10
DEX 16
APP 8
SIZ 12
INT 10
EDU 11

Idea 50
Know 55
Luck 50
Damage Bonus +1d4
HP 12
Magic Points 10
SAN 50

Skills to come later.

Last edited:

Walkie Talkie Noise Decoder

There are monkey boys in the facility
Validated User
Your Sea Dog background and stats look fine. It will not mess the game up at all if you have a boat - it'll just cut out the necessity of renting one if you decide to go out on the water.

It's certainly good with me if your character and @RuneMagus's know one another.
Okay my character is done.
Do we all know each other before hand?

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Here's the OOC Thread and the Game Wiki. We have a full suite of players, so let's migrate the finalization of pregame stuff and character creation over to the OOC thread.

pstjmack

Validated User
Damn, would love to get on board with this one if there's still a chance - have loads of New England 20s character ideas in mind.

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Damn, would love to get on board with this one if there's still a chance - have loads of New England 20s character ideas in mind.
If anybody drops out before we really get going, I'll let you know. I have another idea for a CoC one-shot that I'll be running in the relatively near future (i.e., some time after this one) and I'll shoot you a PM when I get that one going if you can't get in here.

Mister Gridlock

Validated User
Okay, I'm feeling stuck with my character creation. I have the numbers down (I think), but I don't know what to do to flesh her out. I know for some people that random chargen inspires them somehow, but I'm stuck with a bunch of numbers I can't hang my hat on.

pstjmack

Validated User
If anybody drops out before we really get going, I'll let you know. I have another idea for a CoC one-shot that I'll be running in the relatively near future (i.e., some time after this one) and I'll shoot you a PM when I get that one going if you can't get in here.
Superb, please do.

Top Bottom