• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Sentinels of the Multiverse] I'm diggin' it

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wasn't the whole point of Oblivaeon to be the big-bang finish to the Sentinels line?
The Sentinels timeline apparently branches off after OblivAeon. One timeline was the Tactics game (now Prime War, I think) and another is the Sentinel Comics RPG.

Phantom Stranger

Welcome to Casablanca
Validated User
The Sentinels timeline apparently branches off after OblivAeon. One timeline was the Tactics game (now Prime War, I think) and another is the Sentinel Comics RPG.
Neither of these is Sentinels of Earth-Prime, though, which is instead a game set in Green Ronin's Earth-Prime/Freedom City setting, with compatible rules to SOTM.

Arbane the Terrible

11th-level Minion
Validated User
Oh, nice! No way I am going to get to play OblivAeon Mode for a while, though.

Protip: Do not take Akash'Thriya up against Akash'Bhuta. That went REALLY badly.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
I don't see OblivAeon as an option, but I have all the heroes, environments and villains.

Baron Blade vs. Luminary in Mordengrad gets weird.
You know the button where you toggle between single and team villains? Now it has a third option for OblivAeon.

I've found that, by and large, in an OblivAeon fight, I rapidly lose track of what the hell is going on. Everything just catches fire for no reason. Why not.

Arbane the Terrible

11th-level Minion
Validated User
You know the button where you toggle between single and team villains? Now it has a third option for OblivAeon.

I've found that, by and large, in an OblivAeon fight, I rapidly lose track of what the hell is going on. Everything just catches fire for no reason. Why not.
I got to try it - only because both times I've failed terrifyingly quickly. And yeah, there is a LOT going on, what with three villain decks and all.

Top Bottom