• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Sentinels of the Multiverse] I'm diggin' it

Cannonball

So bouncy!
Validated User
FrivYeti FrivYeti you're possibly missing Oblivaeon's booklet! The End Has Come adds a Devastation Token at the end of every turn. Destroyer of All adds "H" Devastation Tokens if no Heroes are damaged by his end of turn attack. And Terminus of All Realities adds a token whenever he moves from one Battle Zone to another.

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, right, I forgot about those! That's what happened - his Phase II killed the only hero in his zone before End of Turn, so he must have added four tokens for not EOTing anyone.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
In my most recent foray he somehow managed to stack up 26 tokens when there were only two environments left.

Needless to say that one did not end well.

Weltenreiter

The ur-twink
Validated User
After some full random exploratory faceplanting, my first serious attempt was turned into faceroll comedy (7 Scions, 1 hero down, 1 Enviroment down) by:
Dark Watch Mister Fixer, Ultra-Mecha-Knight extraordinare. Jesus Christ. Not even the abusive DW Setback unlock was such a silly smackdown really.
(I mean, he was just there to die to give FS Parse a bottomdeck abuse incap power, but with that mission on top turn 1 I couldn't exactly resist)

FrivYeti

Yeti On The Lam!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, fourth try is the charm!

I have officially defeated Oblivaeon (5 Scions dead, 14 heroes down, 3 environments destroyed) with one turn until he blew up another environment and 9 devastation tokens on him. It was a ludicrous ride - very strong Part One, and then I thought I had what I needed to focus-fire him down in Stage Two, which ended with him flipping at 30 HP instead and me with extra scions in play. Fortunately, dead Tempest saved the day, and I weathered some serious infernal damage and handed the mecha-knight off to the Idealist.

Hilariously, I pulled the Luminary in for the very last turn of the game, and he hopped into existence and played the card that killed Oblivaeon. So very Baron Blade.

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
Well, fourth try is the charm!

I have officially defeated Oblivaeon (5 Scions dead, 14 heroes down, 3 environments destroyed) with one turn until he blew up another environment and 9 devastation tokens on him. It was a ludicrous ride - very strong Part One, and then I thought I had what I needed to focus-fire him down in Stage Two, which ended with him flipping at 30 HP instead and me with extra scions in play. Fortunately, dead Tempest saved the day, and I weathered some serious infernal damage and handed the mecha-knight off to the Idealist.

Hilariously, I pulled the Luminary in for the very last turn of the game, and he hopped into existence and played the card that killed Oblivaeon. So very Baron Blade.
Nice!

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
Dear Lord.

Team Super Science vs. Gloomweaver in the Realm Of Discord.

Tachyon (the one that lets you play two cards from the bottom of your deck, if they're of the same kind)
Luminary
Omnitron-X
Unity

Good LORD, but that was a bloodbath. Gloomweaver put out two relics, and I destroyed them in one round, but ended up winning by just pounding the crap out of him. Luminary ended up with 12 devices in play, Unity had 8 mechanical golems, and Omnitron-X's "look for a component in your deck" cards were useless because all the ones I wanted were in play.

The Realm did more damage than Gloomweaver - no one below 20 hp at the end, though, thanks to Omnitron-Xs healing beams and a bunch of repair nanites.

Top Bottom