• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Sentinels of the Multiverse] I'm diggin' it

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
I've fired off one Luminary doomsday device so far.

Granted, it did 27 damage, so one has been enough!
I've found you really have to get past that usual urge to keep his cards in play. Basically, if you have the option to discard a card, just do it. The other thing won't be as impressive as the doomsday device.

MuscaDomestica

Help Me!
Validated User
Oblivaeon Shard + Hunter and Hunted + using incapacitated abilities of other heroes for card plays attacks... Final form went down quick.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Oblivaeon Shard + Hunter and Hunted + using incapacitated abilities of other heroes for card plays attacks... Final form went down quick.
OblivAeon Shard in any context where you can do multiple things is kind of silly. I had the Idealist deal at least 65 damage in one turn earlier today.

Aquillion

Ceci n'est pas Aquillion
Validated User
Argent Adept - extra card plays and extra power uses are absolute mana for Akash'Thriya. I played against Grand Warlord Voss on Dok-Thorath, and by the end, about two-fifths of the environment deck were friendly primordial seeds.
Haka's ability to take cards out of the environment deck permanently with Savage Mana also helps her a huge amount.

Count Dorku

Renegade librarian
Validated User
Given a friendly, or at least non-apocalyptic, environment area, I could see her combining nicely with Ra: play a bunch of stuff off the top, then pull out that card that lets Ra torch everything based on the size of the environment deck.

Weltenreiter

The ur-twink
Validated User
Anyone notice irregularites with Obli stage 2 (the 180 HP one) End of Turn ability? It's supposed to add 5 devastation if it doesn't hit a hero target, just didn't have that happen after he hit an empty battle stage with it (he had aeon men to hit though, so it didn't whiff entirely). This was on the turn he flipped, ie the first time he executed it (I didn't get it confused with the on-flip attack, that didn't even initiate because there were no hero targets there)

PlatinumWarlock

Lord of Shiny-Things Keep
Validated User
I was pretty sure he adds the Devastation Tokens if he doesn't deal *any* damage. As long has he hits an environment (or even a villain target), the tokens don't get added.

Top Bottom