• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
The incantations are one of denounce (Theurgy) and minor healing (Life). They can be used by anybody. Since they are both power 0 spells, they do not come with a bane to use. So what are you alls next actions?

bleys21

Validated User
Yeah, following the trail sounds like it. And Fist doesn't have any skills or special abilities to track, he is a hunter, so I assume he knows a little bit.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Yeah professions are kind of like skills. So if you are a hunter by trade, you know about tracking. Professions kind of generally sum up what knowledge skills you may have.

bleys21

Validated User
Cool deal...I've owned SotDL forever, but never played it, so some of this is new for me :cool:

Tracking it is, although I believe we were able to follow the tracks outside at least, just let me know where/when I need to roll for tracking.

stinkyfool

Validated User
Vaeen has decent Perception, but not necessarily a great profession match for tracking. Traveling this weekend, so sorry if I am a little slow

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Go ahead and make an IC post for going in the woods if you want. I laid off posting this weekend because I knew one of you all were busy.

Top Bottom