• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

bleys21

Validated User
Ok, posted and rolled for Perception, save as Varen. Not sure what effect my Hunter profession may have on the results.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Okay. Following the tracks into the woods will require a Perception check with two banes. So you might want to reroll or add them to it. Your teammates can provide help on this roll so might want to go with the highest perception To help with the Perception check, roll a Intelligence check. On a success your teammates give one boon. So that can cancel out the two banes.

bleys21

Validated User
If I remember right, Varen has the highest Perception bonus; mine is zero. So best bet would be to have Varen and Thalzatt assist me in following the trail? I'm also assuming that no one else has any skills or abilities that would be better suited for this...

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
The hunter/tracker skill is what allows you to make the roll. But yes you are correct that is the course of action to take.

bleys21

Validated User
Ok, looks like one success, yes? Which would offset one of the banes, leaving one. Did you want me to reroll the tracking with the bane, or just add another roll to the previous roll?

Top Bottom