OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

The Discerning Gentleman

Has Transcended
Validated User
No problem here. I understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

Thalzatt may be dark at heart, but he is all about survival, so he is down with being a part in the undoing of the great evil that is coming. If his dagger gets wet, so be it...

bleys21

Validated User
Yep, sounds good, and I typically run games the same way you're describing, so no worries there :)

Cannonball

So bouncy!
Validated User
No complaints from me.
Or perhaps its that lack of excitement that led her to the seedy underbelly that is Lost Hope? Also depending on what she's learning/researching, she most likely has met and traded with Varen, since he deals with herbs and has some medical knowledge. And if you know Varen, you likely know Fist, and if you know Fist and Varen, you probably met Cadoc as well...

Honestly, Varen is probably the person who connects everyone together, having been in Lost Hope for 9 months, and acting as the local healer, apothecary, etc, etc.
And this all sounds solid to me. Aoife can also be too nosy for her own good, and is just tripping into things because she has less caution than sense.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Sounds good all. Going to get myself awake and try to post this nap today. Then get an IC post description of Last Hope and set up the first scene. We are finally going to get rolling! Sorry it has taken longer than I planned. Work is responsible for it all lol.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Hilariously enough I can't edit it to say closed anymore it seems. Or I am blind as a bat tonight, one of the two.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Still have to make the IC. Sorry. Been kind of busy. But it should be up tonight. Just letting you all know I didn't disappear lol.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
The IC is Here and just has a description of Last Hope. When I get home I will put my crude map in here and there so that people can choose where they live and why they would be in town in the early evening on a Wednesday. Lol. Enjoy.

Top Bottom