OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Go ahead and determine where you all live and you can go ahead and write out what you are doing in town in the early evening. Any questions, you post them here.

bleys21

Validated User
I assumed that the right side of the map is East, and that's kinda where I saw Fist living, considering the work he does, and his outsider-type personality.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
S stinkyfool Hey no preference but if your lifestyle is less than comfortable you probably live in the shantytown area across from the Temple.

Crap, I forgot to do the legend for the map. Okay lol.
Hexagon: Temple of the Holy Finger

Four Point Star: Constable's Office

Large X: Abandoned Warehouse

Circle: Ribald's Reeve. Note it has a common room and one real room. A comfortable lifestyle can get you ths room.

Squares: Shops. There is supposed to be a square between the Temple and the house down there. That is where the General Store is at.

The brothel is the square behind Ribald's Reeve.

The two squares north of the brothel are the Leatherworker/Tannery on the right and the Blacksmith on the left.

Triangles are shacks. The shacks are not one for one and represent small groups of shacks.

Same with the House symbols. They represent several houses. The last house up North is where the Mayor, Sheriff and Constable houses are.

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
B bleys21 Do you have any objection to Cadoc shacking up with Fist? I had the thought that they could be sharing the shack/cabin/whatever, since neither of them will be home all that often, what with hunting, trapping, and odd jobs.

bleys21

Validated User
B bleys21 Do you have any objection to Cadoc shacking up with Fist? I had the thought that they could be sharing the shack/cabin/whatever, since neither of them will be home all that often, what with hunting, trapping, and odd jobs.
Sure thing, that would make sense, since we're both probably poor anyway, and as you said, not frequently at home.

stinkyfool

Validated User
Maybe your (Cadoc and Fist) shared space is in the shantytown close to the shack/hut where Varen is staying?

bleys21

Validated User
Since we're kinda on the outskirts, that would make sense too. Its also good to have folks you know close by :) Sounds like we may have our own little neighborhood...

Maybe your (Cadoc and Fist) shared space is in the shantytown close to the shack/hut where Varen is staying?

Top Bottom