• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Still behind, sorry. Will be coming tomorrow morning. Ugh, my bad. Been very busy/distracted 🙁

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Some details about the IC post.
Cadoc and Fist are the closest to the disturbance, being in the small shanty town. They can also the man blathering something about mud and sticks.

Aoife and Varen hear everything in the IC description.

Thalzatt is furthest away and really only hears screaming. What the screaming is about is a little more muffled.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
So notes about the upcoming IC post. Cardoc and Fist should arrive first. Aoife is in more of a rush to see what is going on so she will show up before Varen.

If Thalzatt decides to go investigate, he will of course show up last.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Should make a reaction IC post tomorrow. Just waiting for other posts if they want to.

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Yeah sorry again. Short at work so it is directly affecting my schedule. And third shift does hell to my sleep pattern (When I started this game, I was on second shift lol). But I will be getting something up soon. Just waiting to see if Cannonball wants to add to the IC as well.

Top Bottom