IC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Cadoc cocks his head for a moment. "Something about mud and sticks and monsters? Sounds like trouble. We should probably stay out of it."

He grins and grabs the long oak quarterstaff from its place near the door.
 

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Varen breathes a deep sigh and drops the remainder of the loaf into his satchel. He uses his staff to pull himself up and moves towards the disturbance. He's fairly certain that this is a bad idea, but most of his memories seem to involve a bad idea of some sort or another.
 

Cannonball

So bouncy!
Validated User
Her ears perked up! And Aoife was almost out the door with cloak in hand before she’d even started to wonder what was going on. Because it honestly didn’t matter! Because this was something. Anything! Out of the ordinary.

“Please oh please oh please…” Be something a little more exciting; a little more interesting; a little more inspiring! Than mud. And chickens. Please be something fun!
 

bleys21

Registered User
Validated User
Fist shrugs, and clasps his sword around his waist. Pausing a moment, he reaches inside the hut to grab his bow and quiver.

"You never know around here," he says with a smile, indicating the bow. "Let's go check it out..."
 

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
As Fist and Cadoc walk out toward the direction of the screams, they come out towards Main Road. To their left the see a young boy stumbling while trying to run away from the direction of the Temple of the Holy Finger. He seems completely terrified of something. To their right is a short woman rushing down Main Road towards them, wide-eyed with curiosity. It seems like tonight has livened up just a bit.
 

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Clutching his quarterstaff, Cadoc jogs a little faster. "What's the trouble?" he calls to the boy.
 

bleys21

Registered User
Validated User
Fist slows down, as Cadoc questions the boy. He loosens his sword in its scabbard, and keeps an eye down the Main Road, trying to spot the commotion.
 

The Discerning Gentleman

Has Transcended
Validated User
Thalzatt pulls his hood over his head and scurries toward the commotion, his instinctual reaction as an opportunist, in order to take advantage of the distraction.
 

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
The young man almost runs into Cadoc as he tries to stop running, eventually losing his balance and falling on his backside.
"The Priest attacked me! Then he turned into a monster of mud and sticks! I need to get away! Get out of my way!"

If you are to get any answers from him, he will defintely need to be calmed down as he is hysterical.
 
Top Bottom