IC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Varen nods silently and follows everyone in, looking for threats and also any blood trails that he can find...there was a lot of blood on that boy.
 

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
"The temple is very quiet. Unless someone is hiding somewhere, there is definitely no one in the great hall. The signs of a struggle are confirmed as splatters of blood and small piles of dirt are scattered everywhere. There are mud and blood footprints leading back into the back hallway. The boy seems to have been correct about a creature of dirt. Unfortunately you were not able to get anymore info out of him."
 
Last edited:

bleys21

Registered User
Validated User
Fist moves cautiously toward the back hallway, following the trail of mud and bloody footprints, while allowing his eyes to adjust to the darkness inside the temple. He gazes down the back hallway, trying to see where the tracks lead.
 

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Cadoc keeps close to Fist, staff in hand as they move cautiously into the temple. He eyes the ceiling as he enters, then checks first one side, and then the other. It pays to be cautious in an unknown place.
 

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
The back hallway is only dimly lit. It is a short hallway with four doors. The doors to your right are closed. However, even in the dimly lit hallway you can see a large steel door open straight ahead and a smaller wooden door is open on the left. If memory serves you correctly, the steel door goes to the vault and the wooden door goes outside. The wooden door is also where the footprints seem to be heading to.
 

bleys21

Registered User
Validated User
Fist follows the goblin toward the end of the hallway, looking at the closed doors, and the ground in front of them for any signs of footprints into those rooms. He also keeps a keen eye on the wooden doorway, since the bloody/muddy footprints seem to lead that direction.
 
Top Bottom