• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [Shadow of the Demon Lord] Godbreakers

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Varen nods and uses the tip of his staff to start removing the tarp from the body. He stands back with from the body, and his eyes stay in motion, flipping from the body to the surrounding woods and back again.
 

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
What you see defies reality if the boy you just met is to be believed. For in front of you is the corpse of Father Solomon. Having seen dead men before, it is obvious he has been dead for quite a few days. The smell is now starting to hit your nostrils as well. Something is very amiss in Last Hope. There is no way that boy stabbed Father Solomon. So he must be lying or there is some other darker explanation.
 

The Discerning Gentleman

Has Transcended
Validated User
Thalzatt squints from the doorway as his attention is drawn to where the wonderful odor is coming from, saliva oozing from between his poiny teeth.
 

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Varen curses quietly, his head moving quickly as he looks around for any clues. He whispers, "Any thoughts now? Something very wrong is going on hereabouts."
 

bleys21

Registered User
Validated User
Fist contemplates the grave and its occupant, then quietly adds, "Perhaps it was something that took the priest's appearance? I've heard of such tales when I was younger."

"It seems the only answer is to follow the tracks..."
 

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Varen nods, and replies, "It's possible. Actually there are a few things that can steal a visage...some worse than others."
 

bleys21

Registered User
Validated User
Fist looks at Varen with a grim smile. "Based on the day's events, I'd say we're dealing with the worse kind, although whether a face-stealer remains to be seen."

Putting down the shovel, Fist pulls his blade again, and looks to the others. "Shall we follow the trail and see what we find?"
 

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Varen says, "Maybe we should check the other door in the temple quickly, then follow the trail?"

He lets the shroud fall back over the body, and grips his staff, ready to move inside if his companions agree. Splitting up does not seem wise.
 
Top Bottom