• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Shadow of the Demon Lord: The Apple of Her Eye

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
OK, we're up!

The rollcall of characters:

• Ruff, Goblin Magician (played by Nick the Lemming)
  • Connor, Human Warrior (played by Fred)
  • Corporal BlueGear, Clockwork Rogue (played by OnyxHope)
  • Cairn, Clockwork Warrior (played by KreenWarrior)
  • X7, Clockwork Priest (played by Atlictoatl)
  • Ariadne, Human Revenant Priest (played by Xhaosdaemon)

The game wiki is here with all the character details.

Housekeeping:

1. I'll endeavour to post at least once a day, ideally if everyone can check in once a day to keep things moving that'd be great - loss of momentum is a PbP killer!
  2. If you aren't able to check in please either a) give me a heads up in advance so we can arrange how best to keep things moving or b) you may find your character dithering and hesitating in critical situations as the action moves on without you :)
  3. OOC game mechanics should use the sblock set up
    Spoiler: Show
    like this
  4. We'll use an online dice roller - I'm familiar with Orokos which seems to work well.

I'm really looking forward to this, we've got a great set of interesting characters. I'll set up the IC thread and it's go go go! :D

Anything anyone wants to moot in terms of housekeeping, etc., post them here for debate.

Edit: IC thread is up

Last edited:

Xhaosdaemon

Master of the Bones
Validated User
Nice descriptions of the villages, very colorful language! An auspicious beginning to our tale.

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
FYI, the last six days have been hell at work. It should start easing up soon. I'm hopeful that I'll be less reactive in IC and be more present for the game.

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
All good, things are rolling along no problem. Jump in when you can KreenWarrior

Edit: And you just did! Good timing :)

Last edited:

Atlictoatl