• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Shadow of the Demon Lord: The Apple of Her Eye

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
We could change the name of the game to "The Conitnuing Adventures of Connor & Lark". :)

Tchau!

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
The Curious Conundrum of the Stymied Search for the Clockwork Companion of the Soldier and Surgeon: Salubrious Situations and Confounding Calamities

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
Drewsie confirmed he's still in, so you've got the smelly one along for the ride as well!

PbP does require stamina, you guys have certainly kept the pace. Not sure about Jack Vance, something a little more hack is more appropriate - L. Ron Hubbard perhaps?

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Snorri looks confused, then drops Bela who promptly scuttles off and away into the darkness. The jotun tramps over and everyone makes it onto the structure's roof.
Oh. I didn't know Snorri had caught Bela. Connor was telling Snorri to let go of the pursuit. Can we revert that or just assume it was part of teh confusion of the scene?

Tchau!

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
Oh. I didn't know Snorri had caught Bela. Connor was telling Snorri to let go of the pursuit. Can we revert that or just assume it was part of teh confusion of the scene?

Tchau!
Edited - you have a quaking Bela up on the roof with you.

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can Connor catch his breath? I don't think he has used that this day. Though I may wait till fater his watch.

Tchau!

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
Can Connor catch his breath? I don't think he has used that this day. Though I may wait till fater his watch.

Tchau!
I'm pretty sure it's still out - I'm usually pretty diligent keeping the character tracker up to date. He'll get it back after a rest though.

Ser Paxton can zap him with another Minor Healing if you want?

Top Bottom