OOC Shadow of the Demon Lord: The Apple of Her Eye

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
A friend invited me to a tabletop game of SoTDL. I decide I'm going to make a traveling illusionist: Marlechin the Magnificent. I roll the two professions and get exactly the same ones as Connor's: saboteur and slave.

So I used the same backstory: born in Foundry, became a child saboteur, but was captured (unlike Connor, whom Marlechin probably knows) and sentenced to slavery. Eventually he escapes and attends the Tower of Arcana.

Tchau!

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
A friend invited me to a tabletop game of SoTDL. I decide I'm going to make a traveling illusionist: Marlechin the Magnificent. I roll the two professions and get exactly the same ones as Connor's: saboteur and slave.

So I used the same backstory: born in Foundry, became a child saboteur, but was captured (unlike Connor, whom Marlechin probably knows) and sentenced to slavery. Eventually he escapes and attends the Tower of Arcana.

Tchau!
Nice! You have a backstory connection pre-made - an old comrade saboteur who got away.

Drewsie

Validated User
Yup. And just because I'm nerdy that way, I made it canon in this campaign. :)

Tchau!
What else is the uninterruptable text of play by post for if not for canonising external references? Hey, you don't have an 'x'! Too late, I wrote it, now it's lore [law].

I'm away for a couple of days, but it looks like we're about to hit a Lark moment. On the off chance we move before I'm back, assume Stenchridden follows the gang through the newly found hole.

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
I'm off on an overseas trip to Berlin today, seeking to land my dream job. Will be returning home on the 14th. I'm going to try to not even think about rpg.net while I'm away, though I might be able to post to this game during that time.

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Wow. Lots of travelers in this game. :)

Good luck on your interview, Atlictoatl Atlictoatl !

Tancred Tancred , can Connor drink his Growth potion in this round? Does he need to drop the torch?

Also, would it be feasible to pass/throw his potion of healing to Stenchridden?

Tchau!

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
I'm off on an overseas trip to Berlin today, seeking to land my dream job. Will be returning home on the 14th. I'm going to try to not even think about rpg.net while I'm away, though I might be able to post to this game during that time.
Good luck, sounds exciting!

Top Bottom