• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Shadow of the Demon Lord: The Apple of Her Eye

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
Wow. Lots of travelers in this game. :)

Good luck on your interview, Atlictoatl Atlictoatl !

Tancred Tancred , can Connor drink his Growth potion in this round? Does he need to drop the torch?

Also, would it be feasible to pass/throw his potion of healing to Stenchridden?

Tchau!
You can do a few things with free actions but Connor does have his hands full. I reckon he can either drink his Growth potion or pass Stenchridden a healing potion, but if he wants to do both he'll need to drop his torch or weapon.

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
Sterren hits and handily, for 6 damage . The creature retaliates and hits also, for 10 damage. That leaves Sterren with only 3 damage before he's down...
I'm not sure how you want to adjudicate this, but I included an attack roll and damage for the Exploit Opportunity trigger in the previous post (see below). I mention it b/c I'd of course prefer the 12 damage from that attack (assuming a 15 hits).

Exploit Opportunity might trigger if he beat the target roll by 5. For the second turn, Lark will either attack the corpse again if it seems efficacious, or he'll attack the creature that was searching for him and is presumably nearby. If he can move after the attack, he'll try to get behind Stenchridden (for protection!).

Exploit Opportunity attack!: 1d20+3 15 2d6 12

That's 12 damage from the Nightfall Blade, if target still in shadowy area. If not, only 6 damage.
Also, it doesn't look like Sterren's Shadow Guard (1 bane to incoming attack) was applied to the creature's counterattack:

Shadow Guard bane to incoming attack: 1d6 1

Oh well...

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
I'm not sure how you want to adjudicate this, but I included an attack roll and damage for the Exploit Opportunity trigger in the previous post (see below). I mention it b/c I'd of course prefer the 12 damage from that attack (assuming a 15 hits).

Also, it doesn't look like Sterren's Shadow Guard (1 bane to incoming attack) was applied to the creature's counterattack:

Shadow Guard bane to incoming attack: 1d6 1

Oh well...
There didn’t seem to be any sblock in your recent post so I thought you may have done it before travelling, my mistake. We’ll go with your attack results,

I factored in the bane on the counterattack, normally they get a boon unless making 2 attacks. It made one attack at +5 as your bane cancelled its boon

Atlictoatl