OOC Shadow of the Demon Lord: The Apple of Her Eye

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
And that, boys and girls, is how you screw your own character. :D

I have half a mind to have Connor drag the bed and put it against the door, taking advantage of his giant size. I sthat feasible?

Tchau!
🙃

Yep you can slide the bed across the door and it looks to open inward

Atlictoatl

Looking for Operations/Culture employment
Validated User
I don't have any stellar ideas for what to do next, other than prepare to limit how much our asses are gonna be handed to us.

Fred

Surely you jest, Mr Fred
RPGnet Member
Validated User
While Connor is securing the door, Sterren and Stenchridden could search the room. Then, we beat a hasty retreat.

Tchau!

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
While Connor is securing the door, Sterren and Stenchridden could search the room. Then, we beat a hasty retreat.

Tchau!
Back now!

Note that there's only one exit from the room, the door Connor is barricading. The teleport niche/trap is a one-way trip.

Drewsie

Validated User
I'm on holiday this week until Friday. Stenchridden is just going to charge in behind Connor, so if everyone else is good to go assume he will probably charge whatever is on the other side of the door.

Tancred

All over the shop
Validated User
I'm on holiday this week until Friday. Stenchridden is just going to charge in behind Connor, so if everyone else is good to go assume he will probably charge whatever is on the other side of the door.
No worries, thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom