• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Shadowrun 5th Edition] Neon and Glass

HardKore Keltoid

RAW Cultist
Validated User
Fascinating. None of these past 4 tripped my alerts. Traveling today, but I’ll try to post at airports and be back to my usual verbose self tomorrow. It’s been a deeply unpleasant trip, my apologies for my mental hangups slowing us down.
I don't think anybody would mind if you waited until tomorrow and continued with both feet on the ground.

You are allowed to be human. This game has had a positively decadent amount of activity, given that I'm used to things dying on the vine after two weeks of dead silence.

CherrySmiles

Malicious Sprite
Validated User
I don't think anybody would mind if you waited until tomorrow and continued with both feet on the ground.

You are allowed to be human. This game has had a positively decadent amount of activity, given that I'm used to things dying on the vine after two weeks of dead silence.
Decadent. I like that.

Meriss, you can find a shrink and a tutorsoft, but you’ll have to train or otherwise justify spending karma to raise psychiatry.

Both correct. One coffin is person sized, one could fit in a small duffel.

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ah, the joys of Thrill Seeker. "Hmm, I have an idea! ...that's a terrible idea. Better roll to see if I don't do it..." ;)

CherrySmiles

Malicious Sprite
Validated User
Ugh, sorry for the slow pace. Work was a disaster today and I found out a friend of mine is dying of advanced liver failure. A little wiped. Will post tonight, unless Meriss would prefer I wait until he chimes in. Meriss, sound off if you're here.

HardKore Keltoid

RAW Cultist
Validated User
Ugh, sorry for the slow pace. Work was a disaster today and I found out a friend of mine is dying of advanced liver failure. A little wiped. Will post tonight, unless Meriss would prefer I wait until he chimes in. Meriss, sound off if you're here.
Ah hell. Under these circumstances, I'm impressed you're doing this at all.

CherrySmiles

Malicious Sprite
Validated User
Slightly extreme reaction, guys!

Princess is just hot-simming. Her eyes are open, and they've gone a flat, matte white except for the pupil.

Simming in, Rabbit will see that she's there in the same node as before, and apparently alone.

Top Bottom